Saturday, December 02, 2006

Crazy or Bluetooth?

I was having a coffee and saw a woman at another table waving her hands and mouthing words. She had long gray hair, and her clothes were baggy and slightly disheveled. But then I realized, given the current state of technology, I had no idea whether she was crazy or Bluetooth-enabled.

I'm waiting for the day when you'll be able to get an intracochlear Bluetooth implant. Then there really won't be any way to tell the difference between those who talk to themselves and those who talk to themselves.

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 02, 10:21:00 PM EST, Blogger hollly said...

I don't know why, but, your the first sentence of your blog reminded me of one of the last scenes from the movie Swingers...you know, the part with a young Vince Vaughn in a diner with his friend making goofy faces at a woman a few booths down? If you've seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about. If not, I won't spoil it for you. It's a great scene...though it has nothing to do with crazies nor with blue tooth technology.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home