Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Valediction

Next week sees the departure of two of my favorite people from Ann Arbor -- one for the summer and the other for good -- BH and JC.

Since I plan to be moving away myself by the end of the summer, chances are I won't be seeing either of them anytime soon after this weekend.

Last night I had dinner with JC. Here's a picture of the two of us, taken on my birthday a few weeks ago:


Tonight I had dinner with BH along with a couple of other friends. She and I rode together in the backseat of our friend's car where I took this picture:


I don't know what it's like to have biological sisters, but I can't imagine it's any different from the way I feel about these two. Both have been privy to my rants and ramblings, and with either of them around, female opinion was never lacking. I recently introduced them to each other, and to my delight, they got along. (One never knows.) But of course, then the volume of female opinion doubled (in both senses of the word "volume").

Dinner tonight was at Dalat in Ypsilanti, and while there, I snapped this picture of jalapenos on the table. It seems an apropos tribute to both of their personalities:


I'll miss you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home