Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Kudos

... to all of you who made it out this weekend for my birthday -- where we can define "weekend" as Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Special thanks to:

BH -- Did we really just have dinner together three days in a row? Love you, sis, but I'm going to need to not see you for about a month.

JC -- You also came through for me three days in a row. Loved hanging out with your family Sunday -- easy to forget what real life is like in grad school -- thanks for reminding me. Oh yeah, love you too, sis, but I'm going to need to not see you for about a month as well.

CS -- For trying to hook me up with the Korean bartender last night, despite knowing that she had a boyfriend. Not sure if that was for my benefit or for your entertainment. And for keeping your misogynistic tendencies and general craziness under wraps.

AB -- For following up on CS' efforts to hook me up with the Korean bartender by telling her she and I would have "beautiful babies". And for trying to class things up a bit whenever they threatened to go a little too prole.

SB -- For the nice phone call yesterday afternoon. I'm still sweating.

SM -- For pizza. And beers that came out of nowhere.

You're all aces in my book.

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 03, 05:59:00 PM EDT, Blogger CS said...

It surely would have been the start of a beautiful and scary Korean/Taiwanese-TEXAN master race no doubt.

Too bad you dropped the ball like an idiot.

Sigh. Good times, fun weekend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home