Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finding the words

Oh, Bush. You always seem to find the words when I can't.

"We have been changing our force posture around the world to reflect the threats of the 21st century, and that has been a very important reform."

That's a good idea. I've been sitting all afternoon, and it's about time I changed my force posture too. There. You know, I do feel better!

"I also believe that the suggestions I've heard from outside our government, plus people inside the government -- particularly, the Pentagon -- that we need to think about increasing our force structure makes sense."

What a coincidence! I've been wanting to increase my force structure too. It's just that I've just been so busy. But, hopefully... after New Year's, right? I'm glad we can talk like this.

[Whole transcript here]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home