Thursday, January 18, 2007

Two-th pics

Today, just a couple of pictures.

The first, a capture of the sight I got walking out of Medical Science Building II yesterday evening. You who live here know that a few days ago the temperature plummeted from 50 F to 10 F. Rain turned to ice, dew to frost. And the world, at least as defined by the borders of Ann Arbor, became encased in crystal.

Even the cold dark place that I call my heart was touched. Or at least intrigued.

The second, a capture of the place I call "my apartment". I forget sometimes what unbelievably nice digs I have made for myself. Take, e.g., the Sinophile lights I retrofitted with red bulbs.


This goes along with yesterday's post. Late nights spent working on my thesis with espresso, house music, and -- this I forgot to add -- red lighting.

5 Comments:

At Thu Jan 18, 03:59:00 PM EST, Blogger hollly said...

Mmm...love the photos! Looks like a good place to write a thesis, if there is such a thing.

 
At Thu Jan 18, 04:17:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try the smiths, they work beautifully... see how nice me and my thesis turned out ;)

 
At Thu Jan 18, 10:49:00 PM EST, Blogger Uichan said...

Back to red lights? Watch out ladies...

 
At Mon Jan 22, 08:37:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those red lights *are* quite seductive. :)

 
At Mon Jan 22, 09:04:00 PM EST, Blogger stewchang said...

Okay, okay. These rumors are completely unfounded. I'm just a dowdy, overdue PhD student, and those are "thesis-writing lights". Thank you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home