Friday, May 04, 2007

Stupid Golden State Warriors!

The Dallas Mavericks -- my Dallas Mavericks -- exited the NBA playoffs last night.

Depending on your point of view, you could describe last night's game as a "remarkable playoff immolation" (as SI's Chris Ballard did) or as a quiet and befuddling ending to an otherwise great season (as I do).

But I'm at peace.

I just happen to also be hoping that the Utah Jazz or the Houston Rockets -- whoever wins Saturday and advances -- hands Golden State's [fill in anatomical part] to them on a plate.

2 Comments:

At Fri May 04, 12:45:00 PM EDT, Blogger Alexander Wolfe said...

I'm hoping that too, though to know that a team the Mavs could have defeated in the playoffs will rip Golden State actually only compounds the bitterness.

 
At Wed Jun 06, 11:03:00 AM EDT, Blogger Suman said...

Why hate on the Warriors? They were fun to watch--and the fans were the best in the land.

Anj and I became GSW over the 3 years spent in the Bay. Unfort didn't make it to any games this past season.

Now that the Pistons have been eliminated, I'm completely disinterested in the playoffs. Though not completely uninterested.

I take that back--I don't think Cleveland would be a deserving champion, but I'd like to the smug Spurs destroyed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home