Monday, September 22, 2008

More recent highlights from the digital

The last couple weekends I've been trying to take advantage of a membership I got to a local botanical garden on a whim. Summer's making its last stand, and I want to make sure I have something to remember it by:

Last Sunday I arrived just before closing time as the sun started to set:


In this next image I'm actually playing a trick on you. Can you see it?


This Sunday I arrived with time to spare. The sun was still high enough to cast an aura around some things:


And water curiously beaded on the leaves of one plant:


I'm always in a better state of mind when I'm leaving the Garden than when I arrived. I seem reset each time:

"How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable, / Seem to me all the uses of this world! / Fie on't! ah fie! 'tis an unweeded garden..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home